HYDROCOLLOID DRESSINGS HYDROprim 48 FOR
DRY AND WET CALLUSES
We are all waiting for arrival of spring and the possibility to wear light shoes. Maybe you even have a new pair of
shoes into your wardrobe. Unfortunately, while shopping it is not always possible to
determine whether the shoes or sandals might be ill fitting and cause rubbing. Take care of your feet. Do not forget to put in your bag a box of dressings HYDROprim. If the top layer of the skin is grazed, the dressing can be your second
skin. Important! Only hydrocolloid based ressings can be used for damaged skin.
Protective polyurethane layer will protect the wound from infection, without preventing breathing. Thanks to cushioning
effect and reduction of rubbing the dressing will eliminate pain.
Advantages of HYDROprim 48
- In case of blisters, HYDROprim 48 will help relieve pain, create an amortization and speed
up healing time
- If a blister has burst and the skin peeled off, HYDROprim 48 dressings will effectively absor
fluid from the wound. Moreover, the wound surface will remain moist ensuring rapid restoration
of the skin
- Semi-hermetic, waterproof and antibacterial polyurethane base protects against infection
- Absence of gelatin in the composition of dressings significantly reduces odor formation
- Dressings are firmly adhered to the skin for a long period
- Dressings are recommended to be used to full recovery of the skin to prevent the risk of
recurrence of dry calluses
How often should the dressing HYDROprim 48 be changed?
- In the absence of signs of wound infection, the dressing can be adhered to the skin for
several days. In case of considerable exudation of fluid from the wound, the dressing will be
peeled off and should be changed.
Indications for use
- Dry an wet calluses
Cautions when applying
- The dressing cannot be used for infected wounds
- Hydrocolloid, selectively permeable polyurethane
||Pcs / box